The ADHD Centre has developed a unique coaching programme specifically designed to help people strengthen their executive functioning. The programme uses a combination of ADHD specific Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Strength Based Positive Psychology Coaching to enable clients to discover and work towards specific, measured and time bound goals.
The programme includes the following:
- Psycho-education about the ADHD brain.
- Effective use of rewards and consequences to develop and also maintain internal levels of motivation.
- Strength-based recovery model using positive psychology for anxiety management as well as the progressive development of authentic self-esteem.
- Specific, process-based and time-bound goal setting.
You will learn and develop tools and strategies that will improve your focus and your awareness of the passage of time. By cultivating a close and collaborative partnership with your ADHD Coach you will gradually learn how to incorporate more structure, focus and purpose into your life. You can then tap into a greater sense of agency and control for your future.
Here are some of the key benefits that our clients typically report as a result of ADHD coaching:
- Greater ability to manage impulsive behaviour patterns
- Learning to ignore potential distractions
- Being more able to maintain focus at work
- Regulating sleep pattern
- Getting and remaining on top of your paperwork and finances
- Enhanced decision-making abilities
- Developing better relationships in personal and professional life
Depending on your preference and availability, these sessions can be either in person or via Skype.